Tuesday, February 17, 2009

to be with him is the only thing i want rite now

not seeing someone you love for one month can really makes u cried everyday i just nitoce someone says that one month is only one month bt for me it felt like ages i can't have a long distance relationship but i do trust the person i love no mather what the only thing is i just miss seeing the face and the smile and everything like i only just need to hug him thats it i'm not asking for such a big things just a hug from someone i love thats it
i don't care how is the guy just how big is his love for me thats count i don't care even tho that guy is really scary or big or a killer or anything i just think what is inside thats count well maybe for me it's kinda hard coz i really dont like a short and fat guys (hehhe)kinda pickky i know but what do you expect am still a human no one can change that
but what i got now is just perfect he's not that tall but he's taller than me,hes skinny,and really nice on the inside and the cutest smile i have ever seen and it's kinda amazing to think that he's my boyfriend,first time i saw him i never think to make him my bF first i think he's really weird and he's not my type like he's chinese for GOD sake well am chinese but i don't like dating one and now i got one and he's the greatest thing i could ever ask for i'm really greatfull for it
i really do LOVE him
i can't think of other things then him maybe thats what i called LOVE..i have been into so many relationship but all of it it's like me who fell in love first but this one is totally different it's HIM the one who loves me not me and come to notice it now i'm deeply in love with him
beeing with him is all i want

No comments:

Post a Comment